Thursday, May 12, 2011

HALO Blog's Reader :)

Harlo, it's been a while that i never update my blog. As you all know, I'm quite busy with my college life and my own personal life.
Regarding about 'College Life'..
I would like to start up with my new tertiary level school, which is TARC,
For me, TARC has given me some complex and crowded look ( FOR NOW) which is quite hard for me to adapt this whole new environment especially when it comes to TARC's Canteen 2.
Living on earth for 17 years, this is the very first time that i have seen so many people and same race mingled together ( ok..I'm not trying to be racist) but this is the truth and reality that we human have to face it together!
Mean time, I have to admit TARC's simplicity to the student which i though it is rather efficient and effective!
They provide student with Student ID card , transportation, spacious area and the best after all,Sport Complex.
However, spacious area sometimes could be good and sometime also could be burden to a person, especially to the obese ,old person and low-stamina person.( you Know what i mean :D )
So far, almost one week at TARC...
I found nothing bad but knowledge in the school,
hope to keeping up my tertiary level of studies and to excel well during examination.
Anyway, don't bother about the previous orientation week...I know it is rather boring and wasting of time. But, at here, just hoping you all will be able to enjoy college life.
Tick Tock.

No comments:

Post a Comment